1. Standard Red Cross safety rules will be enforced.
2. Unattended solo bathing (swimming) is prohibited.
3. Swim at your own risk, when lifeguards are not on duty.
4. Non-swimmers must stay in the shallow area (unless accompanied by an adult in deep area).
5. For health, safety and welfare of children under 14, they may not swim unattended. An
attendant must be at least 18 years of age.
6. No running, pushing, or horseplay will be permitted in or around the pool.
7. All swimmers entering the pool, must be in proper swimming attire.
8. No cut-offs or basketball shorts.
9. All swimmers will be expected to exercise common courtesy while using the pool amenities.
10. No diving will be permitted at any time.
11. The pool area at the bottom of the slide must be cleared of patrons, before the next slider is
allowed to slide.
12. No smoking or glassware is permitted in the pool area.
13. Beverages in containers other than glass may be consumed on the pool deck.
14. No bicycles, tricycles, skates, skateboards, roller blades, etc. are allowed inside the pool area.
15. No swimming allowed during heavy rain or when thunder and lighten can be seen or heard.
16. During adult swim (15 minutes’ lifeguard break), no one under 18 is allowed in the pool.
17. Children should be encouraged to use the restroom during adult swim.
Homeowners are encouraged to discuss these rules and safety regulations with family
members and guests before using the facilities and to assist in enforcing these rules.