There are many opportunities to get involved in this community! Each position is filled by a volunteer resident and the giving of their time and expertise is what makes The Lakes at Cedar Grove such a thriving and dynamic place to live.
- Maintains and monitors the clubhouse so that the residents of the Lakes at Cedar Grove can benefit from events, activities, and forums throughout the year, hosted and sponsored by various committees, coordinators, property management, HOA board, and rented by residents.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Action Committee
- The purpose is to be a voice for the Lakes at Cedar Grove Community to the City of South Fulton
- To serve as representatives to the various Boards and Councils within the City of South Fulton, Fulton County and the State of
- To make sure our voices will be heard in matters that both directly and indirectly, affect the quality of life of the residents of
the Lakes of Cedar Grove and Village Community.
- Recommending policies that maintain and improve the financial health and integrity of the HOA
- Recommend that the HOA’s annual assessment is reasonable and necessary and that expenses are prudent and appropriate
- Reviews the financial impact of major proposed transactions and services and provide the Board with recommendations
- Reviews and recommends an annual operating budget and reserve budget that agrees with the long-term financial plan of the HOA
- Monitors the financial performance and health of the HOA
- Observes, monitors, and makes recommendations that will improve or enhance the preservation and beauty of the Lakes of Cedar Grove community landscaping and common areas.
- Sponsors events, and activities that will educate, train and inform the residents on the overall upkeep and maintenance of the community common areas, and their residences.
- Plans forums that will benefit and energize the residents to become more active in the community
- Contact email@example.com
- Establishes and maintains a cooperative and friendly network of residents working together to protect themselves, their neighbors and their community from crime through an organization, education.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monitors and coordinates with pool staff during the pool season so the pool area operates smoothly including resident registration for the Lakes of Cedar Grove residents.
- Contact email@example.com
- Reaches out to new residents upon arrival into the Lakes of Cedar Grove community to ensure they are made to feel welcome within two weeks of their moving into the community.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Coordinator oversees the Lakes at Cedar Grove community website, and encourages all residents in the who have internet access to have an active account access to the site.
- Contact email@example.com